Book in-home session with Meg
Booking in-home Behaviour Modification
Using the booking widget below, clients can choose a time for an in-home appointment with Meg. Once you have submitted your request, we will get back to you to confirm or try another time. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 647-893-5580, and we'll be more than happy to help.
Preparing for your Appointment
At the beginning of each consult, you will spend a couple minutes chatting while your dog enjoys their stuffed Kong on their mat or in a safe confinement area. Once we have gathered information, we will get started with the hands-on training. Please ensure your dog has not eaten within 4 hours of this appointment as we do use food in training and hungry dogs are helpful!
1. We require 48 hours notice for changes or cancellations, otherwise, a cancellation fee will apply.
2. If your dog has reactive, aggressive, fearful tendencies towards people, please notify us in advance so that we may prepare accordingly and give more detailed instructions to follow prior to our appointment time.
3. Be prepared with the following:
- a baggie of soft, pea-sized, high value treats. Click on this link for ideas and notify us of food restrictions such as sensitivities or allergies
- a mat/towel/bed for your dog to settle upon in the school
- a stuffed/frozen Kong, a marrow bone or other long-lasting chew to keep your dog occupied while you speak with the trainer
4. Please be on time and present (no TV, visitors, distractions, etc) for your appointment. Late appointments will result in a shortened appointment or a rescheduled appointment with applicable charges. If our instructor arrives and no one answers the door, they will attempt three times to call you. Should no one arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment, the instructor will leave and this will result in a full session charge.