Book Private Training
Booking Private Training
Using the booking widget below, clients can choose a time for an appointment with one of our fantastic trainers. Once you have submitted your request, we will get back to you to confirm or try another time. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 647-893-5580, and we'll be more than happy to help.
Preparing for your Appointment
At the beginning of each appointment, you will spend a couple minutes chatting while your dog enjoys their stuffed Kong or chew. Once your trainer has gathered information, you will get started with the hands-on training. Please ensure your dog has not eaten within 4 hours of this appointment as we do use food in training and hungry dogs are helpful!
Most appointments are in-home unless otherwise noted.
1. We require 48 hours notice for changes or cancellations, otherwise, a cancellation fee will apply.
2. If your dog has reactive, aggressive, fearful tendencies towards people, please notify us in advance so that we may prepare accordingly and give more detailed instructions to follow prior to our appointment time.
3. Be prepared with the following:
- a baggie of soft, pea-sized, high value treats. Click on this link for ideas and notify us of food restrictions such as sensitivities or allergies
- a mat/towel/bed for your dog to settle upon in the school
- a stuffed/frozen Kong, a marrow bone or other long-lasting chew to keep your dog occupied while you speak with the trainer
4. Please be on time for your appointment. Late appointments will result in a shortened appointment or a rescheduled appointment with applicable charges. Arriving any more than 5-10 minutes prior to an in-school appointment may result in running into one of our clients leaving their session, so please be mindful!
5. Prior to your appointment ensure that you have watched the webinar that we send in our confirmation email in its entirety. The information will prepare you for your assessment, saving you time and money.