The Toronto Centre for Canine Education
388 Carlaw Avenue – Unit 103A – Lower Level
(Mailbox 28) – Toronto, Ontario – M4M 2T4
info [at] TheTCCE [dot] com | (647) 893-5580
We are conveniently located on the west side of Leslieville on Carlaw Avenue between Dundas Street East & Gerrard Street East.
Our school is located at 388 Carlaw Avenue, a large industrial building that stretches from Dundas to Gerrard. Please enter through the main entrance of the building, which is located halfway between Dundas and Gerrard, between the two Canada flags on the building. Come inside, down a few stairs to your left and follow the signs to us. Please ensure you do not use any other entrance or exit, as there are other dog businesses in the building whose dogs may be considered a danger to you or yours.
Hours of Operation
As a small business, we have flexible hours of operation so we ask that drop-ins please call ahead.
- Sun: -- by appointment only --
- Mon: 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Tue: 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Wed: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Thu: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Fri: -- Flex Admin Hours --
- Sat: 10:30am-2:30pm
Closed Fri - Mon inclusive on all holiday weekends or for occasional continuing education. Watch us on Facebook for up to date info on closures!
Forms of Payment
We require payment in full for classes and a deposit with a credit card on file for private lessons. We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard.
- 20 minute walk south from Chester Subway Station.
- Take any #72 Pape bus from Pape Station and get off at Badgerow.
- Take #506 Carlton Streetcar (which runs along Gerrard east of the Don Valley) and get off at Carlaw. Walk south 2 minutes.
- Take #501 Queen Streetcar and get off at Carlaw. Walk north 5 minutes.
- Metered parking is located on Carlaw Avenue in front of the building (max 3 hours).
- Parking is available in the rear parking lot after 6pm on weekdays and throughout the weekend.
- We are not accessible from the rear of the building or any other entrance - you will need to enter through the main entrance (look up to see the two Canadian flags) to find us.
To save time and help you faster, we have outlined the program options that might be best suited to you and your dog. Sometimes there is a combination of services required if there are multiple challenges. Please register for all that apply and we will do our best to combine services.