As an ever-growing team, we are always looking for the right fit.
Certified Animal Trainers
Our expectations far exceed the industry standards. We require the following from our trainers:
- Successful completion of one of the following academies (Jean Donaldson Academy for Dog Trainers, Karen Pryor Academy, Pat Miller's Peaceable Paws) and/or certification through the CCPDT.
- Completion of a minimum of one day Chicken Camp.
- Experience training more than one species (excludes humans, dogs, chickens).
- An annual commitment to a minimum of 30 hours of continuing education in animal behaviour, psychology, learning theory, ethology, husbandry, anatomy/physiology, applied behaviour analysis.
- Completion of Pet First Aid & CPR every two years.
- A commitment to positive reinforcement and negative punishment based training using the humane hierarchy.
No openings at this time
Please email your resume and qualifications to us via our CONTACT page and we will be in touch when we are hiring.
Volunteer Training Assistants
We welcome Volunteer Training Assistants for our classes and private lessons. This is an excellent role if you are:
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS SHORTLY!
Please email your resume and qualifications to us and we will be in touch when we are hiring.