Pet Pro Biz Consultations
We offer virtual consultations to our Pet Professional Course students to help you start, maintain, and to grow your business. All services are confidential and packages are available. Receipts are provided for taxation purposes.
First, tell us a bit about yourself!
Click SUBMIT above, then choose an appointment time
Lastly, submit payment securely
We offer 30 and 60 minute consults, purchased in singles or in discounted packages. See pricing below, and click to purchase.
- Late appointments will result in a shortened appointment or a rescheduled appointment with applicable charges.
- if you are unable to attend a virtual session, we require 48 hours’ notice in order to reschedule the session. Less than 48 hours’ notice may result in a forfeit session.
- We are a small business; therefore we are unable to offer refunds. We are truly committed to our clients and trust that you understand this policy. We are very transparent about our methods and expectations prior to registration and payment.
- In extenuating circumstances, we may choose to refund a payment, but due to the merchant processing fees that we pay, we must retain 5% of the transaction.
- NSF fees should they occur are $40.00 per transaction declined.
- The client understands that participation in virtual consulting does not replace the advice of other professionals such as lawyers, accountants, physicians, etc. By submitting registration and payment, the client expressly assumes the risk of any damage or injury (to property, themselves, their dog(s), as a result.
- To minimize all risks, the client agrees to disclose to the trainer any danger or liabilities that may present.
- In consideration of their participation in a virtual consultation conducted by or on behalf of The Toronto Centre for Canine Education, the client, on behalf of themselves waive, release, and agree to hold harmless The Toronto Centre for Canine Education and any and all associated employees, volunteers, agents, insurers, and successors from any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, losses, injuries, and damages of any kind which may be sustained by them or the dog(s) in connection with the consultation.