By hitting "Submit" during registration and submitting payment, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Your payment holds your spot at our event and prevents others from registering. Prior to payment, ensure that the dates work with your schedule and that you are able to attend.
These seminars are for people 16 years and up.
- if you are unable to attend a seminar class, we require 7 days notice in order to transfer your credit to another event.
- Inclement weather or other emergencies may cause school closures. In these events, you will be notified and your pass will be extended or you will be credited or refunded at our discretion. Always ensure that we have your most current contact information on file.
- We are a small business; therefore we are unable to offer refunds. We are truly committed to our clients and trust that you understand this policy. We are very transparent about our methods and expectations prior to registration and payment.
- In extenuating circumstances, we may choose to refund a payment, but due to the merchant processing fees that we pay, we must retain 5% of the transaction.
Credits and transfers
- Credits and transfers must be used within 3 months of the payment date. Packages may be transferred to another home, however the transfer will be subject to a $10 administration fee.
Photo & Video Release
- Client understands that sessions may be photographed and/or video recorded and used for teaching, review, and marketing purposes. Clients may revoke this access at any time by sending an email to our office.
Agreement to Hold Harmless & Assumption of Risk
- The client understands that attendance at a seminar may pose some risk to themselves, members of their family, and their guests, and expressly assume the risk of any damage or injury (to property, themselves, and/or any minors attending a seminar with them) incurred as a result of a seminar or event conducted by or on behalf of The Toronto Centre for Canine Education.
- In consideration of their participation in a seminar or event conducted by or on behalf of The Toronto Centre for Canine Education, the client, on behalf of themselves and any minors attending the seminar or event with them, waive, release, and agree to hold harmless The Toronto Centre for Canine Education and any and all associated employees, volunteers, agents, insurers, and successors from any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, losses, injuries, and damages of any kind which may be sustained by them or their dog(s) in connection with the seminar. Client is responsible for damages caused by themselves and/or their family members.
These policies are subject to change without notice. Updated December 2015.