Thank you for registering for our Secondary / Post-Secondary School COMBO!
While you wait for our response (up to 72 hours), please get a head start with the following steps:
- Vaccination Paperwork: We require a signed form from your local veterinarian - we do not accept puppy passports. All we ask is that your puppy has at least one set of core vaccines (Distemper and Parvovirus) and a negative fecal test.
Should your puppy have a parasite (such as Giardia) you can join classes after 5 days of treatment as noted on the signed vet form.
To make it easier, ask your Veterinarian to sign this form - the form can be emailed to us at email@example.com.
- Booking System: Create a profile in our booking system so that you are ready to book your classes once you pay the class fee. If you happen to enter your details and see your name appear, click on it as we may have already created a profile for you, based on your registration form. (Speedy Gonzales!)
- New Student Orientation: You can either register for an upcoming live Orientation or you can attend the online version and remember to submit your 3 secret words to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org when complete.
- Prior to joining classes, please read all of our policies.
- Last but not least, click here to complete payment.
Once you have completed Secondary School, we will send you your Post-Secondary School confirmation and handouts and you will have 9 months to get started in Post-Secondary School (5 classes in 5 consecutive weeks).
We are looking forward to working with you very soon!